3. This Web Site is maintained by SAVH.
4. The materials located on this Web Site including the information and software programs (the Contents) are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to and controlled by SAVH.
5. Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Web Site shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of SAVH.
6. The Contents of this Web Site are provided on an ‘as is’ basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, SAVH does not warrant and disclaim any warranty:-
a. as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this Web Site;
b. that the Contents available through this Web Site or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Web Site and the server are and will be free of all viruses and /or other harmful elements.
7. SAVH shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result, directly or indirectly, of the use of the Web Site. Including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the Web Site.
8. SAVH reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Web Site to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Web Site, at any time without giving any reasons whatsoever.
9. This web site contains hyperlinks to web sites that are not maintained by SAVH. SAVH is not responsible for the contents or those web sites and shall not be liable for any damages arising from access to those web sites.
10. Hyperlinks to other web sites are provided as a convenience. In no circumstances shall SAVH be considered to be associated with any trade or service marks, logos used or appearing on web sites to which this Web Site is linked.
11. You must secure permission from SAVH prior to hyperlinking to, or framing of this Web Site or any of the Contents. SAVH reverses the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this Web Site or any of the Contents.
13. In no circumstances shall SAVH be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks or logos used or appearing on web sites that link to this Web Site or any of the Contents.
14. SAVH reserves all rights to disable any links to or frames of any sites containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
15. If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
16. If you choose to make an online donation, online booking, online reservation, online application, online enquiry or send us an e-mail for which you provide us with personally identifiable data, you can refer to our Data Protection Policy as to how we handle and manage your personal data.