OVERVIEW OF CANDIDATES FOR ELECTION
There are 6 positions opened for nomination at this Annual General Meeting: 3 Visually Handicapped members and 3 sighted members.
At the closure of the nomination on Friday, 13th August 2021 at 4.00pm, a total of 5 nominations comprising 3 Visually Handicapped and 2 sighted members were received and verified by the Honorary Secretary Ms Lyn Loh, member of Nominations sub-committee Mr Victor Zhuang and CEO, Mr Robin Lee.
The VH Nominees are:
- Ms Hong Hui Qin (proposed by Mr Tan See Hai, Michael and seconded by Ms Loh Pui Peng, Lyn)
- Dr Goh Hock Huan (proposed by Mr Tan See Hai, Michael and seconded by Ms Loh Pui Peng,Lyn)
- Mr Chew Hew Jeow, Andrew (proposed by Mr Tan See Hai, Michael and seconded by Dr Goh Hock Huan)
The sighted nominees are:
- Ms Ong Siew Tee, Angela (proposed by Ms Loh Pui Peng, Lyn and seconded by Dr Goh Hock Huan)
- Mr Tan See Hai, Michael (proposed by Mansor Ali Khan Abdul Jamal Mohamed and seconded by Ong Geok Hong)