1. We cater all consumable food from our halal certified caterer.
2. Reservation must be made at least 1 month before dining date. Reservation is subject to confirmation by SAVH upon submission.
3. Any amendment on the menu must be made no less than 3 working days prior to the day of dining. No other food will be served other than the food listed on the menu. A compensation of 50% of total dining cost is payable to SAVH for cancellations made less than 3 working days prior to the day of dining.
4. Payment to be made by CASH and CHEQUE. (crossed and made payable to “Singapore Association of the Visually Handicapped”)
5. SAVH has no refund policy. Please note that all completed and confirmed transactions CANNOT BE CANCELLED, REFUNDED OR AMENDED under any circumstances.
6. For a smooth dining experience, please present your confirmed reservation form to our DITD team on arrival.
7. By accepting admission, you agree to release SAVH from all liabilities and responsibilities for any personal injury, loss or damage, which you may incur.
8. SAVH reserves the right to cancel or amend the product offerings at its discretion, without any refunds or compensation, in the event of unfavourable and/or unforeseen circumstances and conditions.
9. SAVH reserves the right to make changes at its discretion and amend or add to the T&Cs at any time without prior notice.