The Singapore Association of the Visually Handicapped (SAVH) is a Voluntary Welfare Organization. Our vision is to promote the needs, interests and aspirations of the visually impaired.
SAVH invites committed and competent individual to join our team of professionals in advancing the well-being and aspirations of the persons with visual handicapped in Singapore. If you are looking for a career that is both challenging and rewarding, our organization is the right place for you.
Following positions are available. Interested applicants, please send full resume with salary expectation to:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Prepare and review Compliance related reports and documents prior to submission and liaison with the authorities and incorporate as part of the overall Control Self-Assessment Framework.
2. Recommend Compliance policies & procedures to prevent illegal, unethical or improper conduct.
3. Review and evaluate compliance issues within the Association and ensures that the management and employees are in compliance with the society’s policies & procedures, laws and regulations.
4. Plan the compliance audit fieldwork and procedures covering compliance, operational and financial controls, which include the focus, resource support and allocation.
5. Execute the compliance audit fieldwork which includes interviewing key personnel and process owners, reviewing key documents that describe existing policies and procedures and perform walkthroughs and testing of key controls.
6. Develop recommendations and discuss and agree with the Management on the action plans to implement the recommendations.
7. Participate in the Association's risk management program for the identification, collection, analysis, monitoring and reporting of risks related information.
1. In Accounting, Finance, or Business related field
2. Experience in one or more of the following fields: Compliance, Internal Audit or External Audit would be an advantage
3. Good interpersonal communication, report writing and problem solving skills
4. Meticulous, independent and committed